Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: They used everything they can to postpone any news. (IMO)

Re: They used everything they can to postpone any news. (IMO)

posted on Oct 28, 2008 09:17AM

also IMO

(Stock price should have been much higher if management would have done it better)

I sincerely doubt that any news ... even if they say Onoman looks to be 10 times better than expected... would move this SP. Right now money is leaving juniors even the good ones, not going into them.

Look at the major producers ABX, G, K, AEM, YRI etc ... all off their highs by 50-70%.

"We are here for one thing.. Jacobus (Golden Mile extension)
They spent almost all the money on Onaman (WHY?)"

That may be true now but a year ago the golden extension was barely a figment of Nigel's imagination. At the cambridge conference last year the talk was of the gold hit in the nickel drilling. At that time they planned to drill 2 test holes in the jacobus east area as part of their winter drill program on Jacobus. Are you suggesting that at that time they should have dropped everything and concentrated on Jacobus east without knowing what they had?

Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20. If they had done that then the SP would have tanked for sure.

I'm just trying to add a bit of realism here. I also share your frustration at the lack of information. But with the absence of info on Onoman etc which will be forthcoming ... whenever... there is enough info on the website regarding the golden extension that will keep me in the game. I believe whole heartedly that no amount of news right now would move the SP, although it might put a few minds at ease.

New Message
Please login to post a reply