Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

We personally like some disagreement and I assume so do many of our members however upon review of your posting history, it is clear that the recent mannerisms of RODBUSTER perceived to be a ploy to raise DOUBT, than sharing an opinion with the expectation to be challenged.

I apologise if I'm beating a dead horse here ...BUT ...

I would suggest that any opinion that is not a positive one toward the company could be perceived as a ploy to raise "doubt". As such I am assuming that what you meant to say was that his mannerisms were a ploy to "mislead" people with inaccurate information.

Could this not be said as well of positive posters who make flagrant pontifications?

For example, It is equally misleading to state that the veins being explored are in fact an extension ofthe Golden Mile. Everyone, including management believes it might be but it's not certain yet (at least not to us because Management has given us nothing since the summer). Yet these (innacurate and misleading) statements are made daily.

Now for your reality check ... Until management decides to provide an update and give definitive information, this board and shareholders who post here will be left to speculate on what is going on. Perhaps you could pass that message to them :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply