Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

you have all the liberty to do what you want it is your hub your ir dept and your decisions.

i do disagree totally whit what just happened here but hey sage is the one who is paying big bucks for exposure (whit shareholders money help) and if what they want is a good window to help them saling shares so be it.

you guys at agoracom can ban all the posters sage think are bad for their image but just keep in minds how the balance is done in our world and make sure overall you won t lose all credibilitys because someone gives you 60k per years

credibility is everything for a site like yours but its your call your dollars and you will live whit consequences good and bad

i for one will look at post deletions and user bans whit a whole new eye from today understanding that part of your decision is base on the will that some corporation who are giving you some dollars have to protect their image or their bad moves from being criticize

on the sage side i will think seriously about keeping my position and investing in a cie that is completely unconscious about the simple fact that they have to stay transparent at all time .

i still think this corporation have a tremendous potential but i seriously doubt that the team in place will be able to take advantage of such potential and their consistant error of judgement will lead in severe swing in the shareholders confidence and in their portfolio value

you can ban me to

you can ban all the ones who criticize

ask yourself if this is the way you will help you share price .

i for one always take in consideration in what kind of environment a fact is bring to my attention , you will understand that castro s minister of finance words weights a little less than the canadian minister of finance ones

this is it i m done

dmaster

Nov 05, 2008 10:03AM
Nov 05, 2008 11:03AM

Nov 05, 2008 12:11PM
Nov 05, 2008 12:20PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply