Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

fasteddie:

Great post.

re: "4. And last but not least KXL has drill results NW on strike. When they are released we will get a much better understanding of what Sage has!!!"...

People may want to re-read below... some notes taken during KXL Toronto presentation... lots of references to NW...

red911

KXL Presentation...

Posted by: red911 on October 09, 2008 08:06PM

I hope all SGX shareholders have watched this presentation... I just watched it again... some notes re: GM...

http://www.kodiakexp.com/_resources/...

Lots of references to SGX.

A question from the auidence re: how do you know how many ozs property contains as it will likely take some time to determine?... answer was (according to statistical models.. majors use models such as this for exploration) the more linear kms of structure (i.e. gold-beaing quartz veins) you have on surface the more ozs of Au is produced... large linear kms of structure on surface is the 'plumbing system', the cracks in the earth's crust that fluids flow and host the gold mineralization. As we all know KXL has uncovered a very significant amount of linear kms of structure on surface and have (pardon the pun) only scratched the surface... SGX has done the same and although a little behind are uncovering identical structures over significant linear kms.

Over a dozen drill holes on the NW end (that have extended GM drilled strike length to over 3km) that are showing very broad widths of hydrothermal alteration as well as very thick veins... intensity of the system appears to be increasing in NWerly direction.

Surface exploration (i.e. mag signatures) indicates 'corridor' of veins extends for some 9km... openign a very large area for exploration.

Deep drilling of GM... now drilled to ~600m depth.. well over 500m vertical depth... seeing similar to what we are seeing to NW... hydrothermal alteration and intensity of the veining is increased at least on 1 of shoots... geological factors pointing us to stronger parts of the system.

Hercules not just GM... many parallel veins also contain similar mineralization to GM.

Every drill hole NW of 'Golden Pond' is intersecting gold mineralization.... very strong alteration, very strong veining... assays are pending but visuals are very exciting. Still producing excellent results at the GM.

Appears to be NS trending structure through 'Golden Pond'... will be a very exciting drill target this winter.

KXL drilled NW holes before trenching and stripping... once they did strip the surface the intensity of mineralization really caught them by suprise.

Slide 14... 3m exposed vein on surface... "what's interesting" is drilling directly underneath it encountered a 20m wide zone that not only contains the 3m vein but intense alteration that we have not seen in previous GM drilling to this point.

Deepest GM vein interesction is at 600m.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply