Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: NEWS! - Tibber

posted on Nov 07, 2008 07:07AM

I couldn't say for sure Clint and at this point I would bet that Management couldn't really say for sure.

It all depends on what the "geological analysis" entails once they finished their stripping, trenching and sampling program. At the very least they will be spending time analysing all the results and may decide to do some more ground work if there is still some uncertainty.

It would be at least important to know how the veins are dipping from surface so that they can drill at the right angle to hit the vein underground ... If they drill at the wrong angle they could miss it altogether. I don't have enough knowledge of geology to be able to assume that the veins would dip in the same direction as KXLs veins 5 km away... they could be completely different.

So depending on what they know from the samples, they may or may not need to do some further ground work, magnetic mapping, Induced polarization ... if so, your suggested timeline might not be out of the question.

On the other hand, they could know a lot more than what they are telling us and have enough info to pinpoint excellent drill targets and will start drilling in Jan/Feb. At this point there's no way of knowing for sure.

Nov 08, 2008 05:18AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply