Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: NEWS! Sage Gold drills three new gold-bearing quartz veins

Re: NEWS! Sage Gold drills three new gold-bearing quartz veins

posted on Nov 07, 2008 05:19AM

I've seen stockwatch change headlines on NRs quite often and it's not always for the better. I'm not sure how they can get away with that.

On another note, I'm glad we have good news, but as i've been saying the SP hasn't moved and volume so far has been decent. I guess there are many who were waiting for volume to dump shares and perhaps make a penny or too.... congrats. This was one time where i'd hoped i was wrong but at least we are now informed and know where they are going.

I was away yesterday and just got caught up. Someone mentioned why not drill while you are stripping and trenching? Great idea!! provided you have unlimited cash and the prevailing market warrants it.

Kodiak was doing this last fall but they also enjoyed a positive market environment, a stock price that was 20-40 times what Sage's is now and about $50 million in the bank. SGX doesn't have this luxury on all 3 counts so with the limited cash they have to drill 10-15 holes, they want to be certain they have the best targets to get the biggest bang for their buck.

I would not be surprised if they decide to do some ground IP work before drilling. This, of course will take time, but i'm willing to wait. I think the drill is farther away than everyone seems to think ... I hope I'm wrong, just trying to reel in my own expectations as well as everyone elses. That makes for a healthier board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply