Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

My 2 cents

posted on Nov 25, 2008 04:08PM

catching up on the last couple of days ...

someone said this ... "take a loan on our house to buy SGX"

ARE YOU NUTS??

someone else was wondering why new information always came from the same people (to paraphrase).

The only reason I can can come up with is passion and time. The thing I like about this forum is there are many people from many walks of life... some are retired, some are working stiffs , some are financial people and even some live near Thunder bay ... our place of interest ... and others ... fill in your walk of life here.

The point being here is that while some of us might not have the time to bother (or any time at all), others will diligently look at maps of the globe, mining claim charts (I know i have been there), post pictures in the forum, and provide info in detail that the company NEVER would even if asked.

We should all be thankfull to have this info because it would be a real PIA to figure it all out on our own if we all had the capability.

So whether you still believe in Sage or whether you believe it's a dinosaur ... Don't s**t on the people who have provided good dd on this company. You can take the info at face value or whatever value you place on it. Everyone can make their own decisions.

Personally, I've decided to take my own advice and go into hibernation until the new year... just a little tired and have other priorities to deal with, and yes I still believe.

Have a great night and peace to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply