Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

European conference. KXL and Sage Gold.

posted on Dec 03, 2008 06:17AM

Both KXL and Sage Gold were in Europe at that conference. KXL is back and in San Francisco at this time. Mike from SGX will be back on Friday. Because of the current climate, I do not know how well attended the conference was. Usually there are important meetings that the companies representatives attended during that time frame. Let's hope that solid fruit will come from any private meetings they had. By the way that word 'hope' doesn't mean, "oh golly gee, I hope all things work out" but rather, "a strong confidence that we can rely on in expectation of something good coming downstream". I guess it depends on whether you see life [or Sage Gold Inc] as a glass half empty or half full. The Half full folks would say that the extended stay in Europe by Sage Gold was for business purposes that will hopefully [expectantly] advance the project. The half empty pessimistic peoples will say the the extended stay was solely for pleasure purposes only and at the expense of the shareholders. Not that folks really care but guess which group or camp I belong to. LOL.

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply