Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Promises made VS promises kept

posted on Dec 30, 2008 05:45AM

Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but I'm just getting a little tired of the incessant whining and complaining about the above topic. Also, I'm not working today and have some time to kill so humour me please.

On Nov 20 Charlie asked this question of managemnt ...

"I was looking at the SGX web-site and noticed that some or most of the pictures from Jacobus were taken about 2 months ago. Is it possible to update the SGX web-site WITH some more recent pictures of the work done on Jacobus East and some images of the viens discussed in the latest NR. Thanks"

To which Management responded the same day...

We plan on posting new images in December once the stripping and trenching has been completed and we can show the new structures uncovered.

Charlie asked again on December 8 ...

SGX management stated earlier (Nov/2008) that they will be posting NEW pictures from the Jacobus East property. Shareholders were told that a number of pictures will be posted on the SGX web-site in the month of December/2008. Is this still going to happen ? When ? As this is ONLY pictures and not a NR.. CAN management tell us more specifically when these pictures be posted in Dec/2008 ? Thank-you Charlie123123 :)

After the 2nd attempt management responded ...

We are still stripping and trenching up till Dec 19. WHEN WE COMPLETE THE PROGRAM [my caps] then we will assess the new vein strucures andpost on website accordingly.

So now there's acouple of ways of looking at it.

In November they clearly stated that they would post pictures AFTER stripping and trenching and this was confirmed on December 8th in their second response when they clearly stated that they were stripping and trenching until Dec 19.

It would be fair to say that the only reason they will not post pictures in December is that, as I stated earlier, that they were able to strip and trench much longer than originally anticipated which would naturally postpone the posting of pictures. We should all be thankful for this.

If management wanted to keep Clint and Charlie happy, they'd have had to stop strippng and trenching a week or 2 earlier to get pictures up. Personally I prefer the priorities they have set.

New Message
Please login to post a reply