Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Tib, regarding the later portion of your post, do you think we are "getting boxed in" or is it all part of "business as usual". I keep thinking about the bean counting accountants that came up with the word for fudging the numbers at the investors and taxmans expense. They called it "agressive accounting practices" It probably is a cousin to "naked shorting". Hey Tib, I lost count but how many top executives that gambled away their companies, employees and stock holders wealth while playing with 'Phoney Ponzi Paper', went to jail. Last I heard it was zero. [Shows I can't count to high]. They did have a legal fiduciary responsibility to all concerned and with malace afore-thought violated a legal trust. We-in's is in trouble lad because it ain't over yet.

I truly do hope that Nigel has a couple of hat tricks up his sleeve because I know he reads the paper and is aware that there are bandits in the bush and also in the building about him. Running a speculative junior could be like running a gauntlet. LOL.

Again have a good New Year AND discernment IS one of the the watch words for 2009.

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply