Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Sage gold

posted on Jan 14, 2009 04:18AM
Good morning folks,

I am of the opinion that a news release is due very soon. Ordinarily when the word soon is used in the junior sector, we have to throw quotes around it. I have done that several times in the past in relation to Sage Gold but in this case I won't.

1st- We know that Sage has around 175-200 samples from the property. I would think that all of them are in the lab. Lets assume that work is completed on most all of them, then we should hear the verdict on at least 125-150 samples.
2nd- We are overdue to hear from the lab. [not from Sage who also has to wait their turn]
3rd- There is mining related activity going on in that area.
4th- I know that Nigel and Bill were in the Beardmore camp recently. [I have a "pipeline" that is from that area].
4th- I have heard [yes rumor] that Sage has hosted some sort of business meeting[S] not to long ago
5th- We too will be returning to Jacobus "soon", [Please note the quote there LOL] so they will want a fresh start.

There is no 'buzz' going on and we have not seen the SP go up and stay up on volume. Possible reasons:

1- The company is "running silent and deep" regarding security because they do have a progress report and 'silence is golden'. Perhaps there is or was a good reason for the rumor about meeting[S].
2- The market is getting hammered again and if possible[ legally] they may have wanted to hold off for better market conditions but is sure does not seem like that is going to happen so why not have a NR now.
3- The results are mixed and they do not have a load of samples that are off the charts, so why not put them into the public domain.

This is just my opinion and I know that if we all took a guess someone would hit it time wise. I have never been right regarding the time of a NR but in this case I do believe we are going to here from the company on a couple of matters related to the building of the business AND we are going to here very soon. No quotes around soon this time folks.We shall "soon" see if I missed it again. LOl

Jerry Francis
New Message
Please login to post a reply