Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

I believe that Brian of KXL was talking about their Dec 3 release and hole HR08-297 which went to a depth of 1km. Can some of our SGXBB detectives ascertain where in relation to our property, that hole and some of the others in that super release are located.

I don't know the KXL project but I do know that you do not wedge drill unless you believe you have hit something really good. I am not promoting KXL, I am just trying to better understand their 'terrain' and solid discoveries in relation to where we presently are and if the gap between the two companies properties is significantly closing.

From a geophysical standpoint, I am not going to say this correctly but even if our structures and or discovery patterns prove to be somewhat different in layout or formation, that does not mean that there is no geological relationship between the two properties. I am just curious regarding at what point [location] the two become one. No matter what may or may not be different about the two properties, I believe they will blend together at some point or debth. Kind of like how a marriage is supposed to be. Who knows, marriages have been known to happen between companies also. LOL- sort of.

Best regards,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply