Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Border Vein...

posted on Jan 21, 2009 03:14AM

I often wonder about the SGX-KXL border vein. You would think this vein would be somewhat of a priority as it would provide a piece of hard evidence re: continuity between SGX and KXL discovery. Even if SGX has the better property in the end, establishing unquestionable continuity with KXL structures would obviously not be a bad thing. One way to show this for sure is to strip and trench GM-GE on both sides of the border and there you have it. We were told in last NR on Nov. 7 that "An excavator has been moved to this site and channel sampling is under way." Therefore I assume we will see some of these channels in next GE release. In the absence of srtipping and trenching the entire 9km of vein could they also do geological/geochemical testing to show/confirm structures are the same?

I wonder how far NW KXL has now drilled? I wonder if the decision to postpone drilling was made a little easier because SGX knows KXL has drilled very close to the border? I wonder if mineralization and width of veins continues to increase at depth as KXL revealed in last NR?

So many questions. Hopefully some news from smoewhere soon. KXL drilling program supposed to start again 'in late January'. That's now. Possible an update/drilling start-up announcement comning before Vancouver show? No idea. SGX also supposed to have an update coming soon.

red911

Nov. 7 NR: "continued prospecting of the southeastern strike of the Golden extension vein has located a one-metre-wide quartz vein 1.5 kilometres southeast of the Golden extension which may be part of the Golden extension -- Golden Mile mineralized corridor. The vein carries pyrite and chalcopyrite and is located at the Sage-Kodiak property boundary and along the projected northwestern extension of the Golden Mile. An excavator has been moved to this site and channel sampling is under way."

Jan 21, 2009 05:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply