Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Jerry:

First let's assume that Nigel is being truthful in that they are not drilling until the summer.

That being said, for them to release some kind of blockbuster NR ... assuming they could... would be ludicrous. It would be like going to a new years party and throwing all your confetti in the air at 9:30 pm ... makes the main event seem like an anti-climax.

If they are drilling in, let's say, June they will not talk about what they think they're looking for until May or perhaps even not until they've actually cut the ground with the diamond.

Any news between now and then will be fluff ... like we've found more veins, we've stripped XXX metres, there's VG in the channels etc ... None of this will significantly move the SP but will help keep us grounded.

My recommendation to all is to get used to being under $.10 for another 5 months or so. There may be some selling opportunities along the way ( if that's your thing) but eventually The markets will get better and the news will get better, and hopefully the gold fairies will be shining on SGX (did I just type that?) .

In any case I wouldn't expect too much between now and then.

Just my opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply