Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sage Gold Inc.-50.4 g Au/T Channel Result-Golden Extension Discovery, Beardmore

50.4 g/t would be an absolutely stellar drill result on almost any width. Right now it's just a surface channel sample.

I attended a KXL presentation last year in Toronto. As Brian Maher explained, in an underground mine you are looking at about 7g/t of mined rock to be economic ... obviously if the price of gold keeps going up that will change the economics but we're still years away from a mine so anything can happen.

given that the minimum mining width (logistcally speaking) is about 3 metres, you'd need to average 7 g/t over that mined width ... so a grade of 15 g/t over 1.5 metres would also work as you are still getting 7 g/t over the 3 metres of mined rock.

When I was at the presentation most of KXL's results had been between 1 and 2 metre intercepts and so this was his explanation of why they were still excited and still exploring vigorously. As we now know the veins are getting wider at depth so this is all good.

New Message
Please login to post a reply