Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

There's no conspiracy

posted on Feb 26, 2009 08:41AM

fer cryin' out loud.

The simple reason the stock isn't moving on news is technical and human. You see those peaks in the chart on the dates 04/11/08 and 02/01/09 in the 10 cent range? Those are the folks who don't care about the potential of Sage anymore. They only want to "break even" or make a penny or two after holding for a very long time, not selling at a profit, and now they have run out of patience and are selling at the very worst time.

And there'll be more resistance, more significant, at the 24 - 30 cent level as well. Still, that's a 3 bagger from now. Not too shabby. Then it's the 55 to 80 cent level, and it's all cleared for take off after that.

Let's not forget that the market is fussy too, and wants more than a good grades over 0.4 metres. That will take time, but by then the price will be higher so choose your poison I guess. Wait for the barnburner, and be prepared to miss out on low prices, or buy in early and be prepared to wait. But you can't have both.

Me, I chased the stock higher when it was moving up way back when, and I've held it as well. Difference is, I BOUGHT today. What I see is pressure building in the chart, and I expect it to move up from here in the weeks to come. You can be sure that with volume like that, on a chart that is showing a lot of promise, all the daytraders out there have this baby on their watchlists and are just waiting for an entry signal and they'll be all over it like stink on a monkey.

I'm definitely catching a whiff of "Eau de Rodbuster" as well as "Gocrash" on this hub today..LOL!!! Someone crack open a window!

GLTAL and thanks red911 for keeping at it!

Quack

New Message
Please login to post a reply