Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Volume...

posted on Feb 27, 2009 06:50AM

One thing that does absolutely blow my mind re: SGX (and I think most would actually agree with me on this LOL) is why and how it trades 5.8 million shares one day (i.e. a very significant 3.3% of float), it moves just 1/2 a cent, and there is absolutely no interest the very next day (thus far)?

SGX has not traded over 5M shares in one day in almost a year. Why yesterday? Why has none of this interest/momentum continued into today? Why did the share price only move 1/2 a cent? These things really do not make any sense to me either.

One thing that does stick out to me looking at the trading history from yesterday is that Anonymous was (big surprise) the big buyer and big seller with a net position of just about 0. Also of note was that Anonymous was the first big buyer right after the open yesterday before turning to a net seller to end the day even.

Was this orchestrated volume? Was this coincidential selling and buying by some larger players (i.e. Anon ~1.8 million on the day)? No idea and not saying what it is but anyone have any idea how and why does this happen? Someone with more market experience than me please shed some light on this.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply