Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Where are the regular posters?

posted on Mar 05, 2009 03:01AM

Most would agree with bluehorse's extremely funny discription of 'the real deal'. we are living in extreme times that regretably are not funny. Longbomb, your comment about advancing the project is the key to the 'long term' [whatever that means in these rapidly changing times] success we all hope Sage Gold has. If they cannot or do not, keep on trucking along, then the predictable results will happen. I do not think Nigel and the leadership are in this to fail and be numbered among the 2500+ juniors that have been predicted to go down the tubes this year. I do not remember the names of the so-called experts that made that prophesy but the point is that most of those companies were either not legit from the get-go OR did not hit the good, goods OR just could not come up with the funds to continue on. You are also right about being good stewards of the funds they have been entrusted with. Using todays technology and hard work will make the difference. As for luck, well I am not so sure that I really believe in luck per se but that is a matter for discussion on the O/T forum. LOL.

At just the right time, the majors and certain countries will come out of their hunkering down mode and they will be looking to take out the advancing juniors. I hope [with great expectation] that sage is going to be among those small exploratory companies that will be sought after and not because we are an area play either but rather because we are, to borrow an expression I recently heard, farting out nuggets. LOL.

All the best guys and gals,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply