Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Rico, this nr should really mean just about nothing to the share price as Jacobus is the main focus of SGX. You are right though, these results were quite poor compared to some of the vein 4 samples from Jacobus. This might account for the early selling.

IMO, the sp will not move dramatically until we get the summer drilling results which most likely will come out some time in September/october 2009. Market recovery could also help with this. I'm just hoping to see a constant build in the sp until this time with the Onamon 43-101, more channel samples and even the drilling program nr. I can't see most of this having much of an impact on the KXL sp (which I'm into heavily as well) except unless some border vein samples/information is released.

I understand the disappointment you feel, this is shared by many on this board and Stockhouse. This is why some investors have turned bashers. Still, the potential for this stock to rally is great, just have to play the waiting game for another 4 to 6 months.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply