Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Agoracom Spotlight

posted on Apr 03, 2009 11:28AM

Nice to see SGX being mentioned in the Agoracom Spotlight email I just received, with specific mention of the 43-101 resource. SGX is of course also given special recognition on the main Agoracom page as well.

People have often criticized Agoracom, especially in light of the employee posts (yyman, goldilocks, etc.) but as an information hungry investor, this so called media outlet has been a major plus for me and some of my DD. I think as an investor I need to be able to decide on whether these posts are legit (Red911 or not yyman). I'm especially pleased with our ability to question mgmt directly through this forum. Many questions are also asked by other members that are very relevant, but I may not have thought to have asked in that manner. This has been great, especially over the past few months of stripping and trenching and the veins that have been identified.

Personally, I would like to see Sage continue to use Agoracom. And I am willing to bet it takes some of the pressure off management from the constant shareholder questions so they can put their time into that vein 9 news release for us next week...lol.

Have a great weekend!

Chris

New Message
Please login to post a reply