Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

With copper at $3-4/lb (2006-2008) Onamon was looking very good.

Just the copper alone discounted to $1.5/lb (after capital & operating costs-> just to make it easy) ....could be produced for cash flow over say 10 years totalling approximately $92M (61.3M lbs X $1.5).

Take and discount all of those future cash flows back to present day assuming an approx. price of $1.00/lb and you could estimate that the project would be worth approx. $61.3M to another company to purchase and produce (Assuming a similar rate of return and capital model). And I can't remember if Onaman is still open on the north/south end... This very rough estimate would produce a share price of approx. $0.35 based simply on the Onaman resource alone. Now wouldnt' that be nice! Even though these numbers are roughly using higher copper prices, SGX did claim this resource should become economically viable at around $2/lb.

I do want to make note that I use approx. very loosely in my thinking and quite possbily have overlooked many other considerations...lol. Please though, can anyone help make this picture a little clearer?

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply