Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sage's Golden Extension Discovery-Surface Work Completed Drill Program for 2009

Re: Sage's Drill Program for - Fizzy

posted on Apr 16, 2009 08:44AM

Ok let's see here, I think Quackophobe might be onto something... btw if you're so afraid of Quacks you shouldn't read their posts ... lol

To me this press release is very disappointing. WHERES the BEEF???

Were you expecting Kobe Beef?

No great results on vein #9

Did you miss this? ... Vein 9 - comprises two discrete veins separated by up to 15 metres of sheared carbonatized and mineralized wall rock ...

and this?

... Visible gold is present within the sheared wall rock between the north and south offshoots.

Gold is not limited to the veins here so the potential is much higher ... 15 m width at surface? ... That's up to 10 times wider than the mineralized rock on the Golden Mile.

A 3000 meter drill program is very limited, I'm thinking they really are short on cash.

Define limited. Typically an initial drill program is used to determine if it's worth spending more on drilling. Personally I'd be more concerned if they announced 20,00m right off the bat.

Since they have always said the first drill program is going to be shallow, it looks like they'll be able to drill 30 holes to a depth of 100m. On 1200m of stripped veins that's one every 40 metres. For an initial drill program, this is actually quite agressive IMO

For me its time to move on with this losing investment.

Don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out ...

I know no one likes to hear this but this stock is stuck in the mud.

Duh!! ... so is very junior exploration company that is nowhere near the feasibility stage. Sage isn't alone ... noone is paying much attention to drill results of any company these days. Roxmark hit high grade, the blip lasted about 30 trading minutes. Right now I am much less concerned with the SP than I am about the progress they are making.

---

While you're comparing this plan to what KXL has done first look at what stage we are at ... at least 1 1/2 years ago KXL released it first results of a shallow drill program on the golden mile that sent the share price into a frenzy. It was only after that that that they decided to turn the GM into swiss cheese and drill 60k m. and were discovering other parallel veins.

Sage has a long way to go to be at the same stage as KXL and the market conditions are completely different and so it may even take longer.

New Message
Please login to post a reply