Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Tib & LB and the forum

posted on May 22, 2009 06:41AM

Thank you for your thoughts. I for one am not able to do the type of TA that you w6w and others do. Even though it is hard for me to fully understand these things, I recognize their value and do try to grasp it.

I just believe that there are a few missing ingredients here. That last NR has been in the works for a while. To me that means that Nigel, a finance guy, is already on page two so to speak. IMO, that whole area is being watched closely by those "others" that have both the cash and ability to take an worthy [GB] project to completion. Ultimately, the forward projection of Sage will of course depend on the discoveries. If we enjoy good [great] success, then I don't think it would be a surprise to hear that a third or fourth party will step up to the plate and we investors will see another type of NR down stream a ways. Hopefully this year.

As far as Kinross goes, they will do what most majors do; let the junior do as much work as possible AND spend the monies required AND if the junior has the goods but runs out of cash, I am confident that Kinross will step in to "help them". While I was happy to hear of the connection, I know that Nigel knows that he has to be a "watchman on the wall". After all "business is business".

Best wishes,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply