Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Jun 01, 2009 11:59AM

Jerry,

I hope you are right. Lord knows we have waited long enough for this Golden Extension drill program to FINALLY become a reality. I think congratulations is in order for those who have managed to stick with SGX through this market, delays, weather, etc. They say 'everything happens for a reason' and I have a feeling the delays and additional work SGX has completed on the Golden Extension will pay dividends. When the drill finally gets to speak the market will listen because it is now ready to listen.

15 100m holes will not take very long to drill. I am hearing lab times of 7-10 days. Therefore, IMO if program gets underway this week we could see results near the end on June. I am hoping the "15m section with mineralized wall rock and VG" that was NOT tested in the last sampling program provides some kind of hint as to what we can expect from these initial shallow results.

Also, the prospect of being able to interesct multiple veins with a single hole could provide some very interesting assay results (i.e. stacked high-grade veins?). Would seem they have done enough ground work to confidently state this is a possibility (I think I actually proposed this possibility some time ago LOL) . Market likes to hear things like 'multiple gold zones intersected at shallow depths' (i.e. (open-pittable?). This is significant IMO. Did SGX want to secure funds for 2nd round of drilling because they 'know' 1st round will be successful? Will find out soon enough I guess.

Like you said, the amount of ground and airbourne work SGX has completed leading up to this highly anticipated drill program should not be underestimated. SGX did explicitly tell us recently (see below) they have conducted some additional tests compared to KXL. Again, hope it all pays off.

red911

Re: Mag Maps...

in response to Mag Maps... by red911
posted on Apr 24, 09 11:33AM

Dear shareholder,

Thank you for your inquiry. The following response was provided by SAGE Gold management.

The new mag and VLF is intended to provide a more detailed view on the mag highs and provide a view on the structural setting via VLF. The resolution is not the key factor when doing ground mag work and KXL has only conducted airborne geophysics to date.

Regards,

AGORACOM Investor Relations

Jun 01, 2009 12:39PM
Jun 02, 2009 05:27AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply