Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sage is getting noticed by some interesting people.

Sage is getting noticed by some interesting people.

posted on Jun 10, 2009 06:53AM
I know that 'getting noticed' by important people, majors or those with deep pockets does not put any money in our pockets, but for those here that are looking at Sage Gold as a developing play as opposed to a day-to-day ['penny play'] trading opportunity, it is interesting to note that a few of the above types are watching very closely, the developments in the GB area in general, and KXL, SGX and a few other juniors in particular. I earnestly try to get some info from a few people in the GB area. Sometimes it is good information and sometimes it is not. In this case it is good information that I want to share [for whatever it is worth] with the forum.

According to two residents that live/work in the surrounding towns, an important visitor came by. His name is Marc Legault and he is a VP with Agnico-Eagle. He is a geo that is either in charge of or works in development for A-E.
He stayed up in the area for three or four days and visited with Premier, Sage and Kodiak and possibly one other company. I do not know if he left happy about the progress or not, but I did find his visit interesting. In a previous post I mentioned the connection between another mining noteable named Pierre Lassande and the CEO of Consolidated Puma, which as you folks know, Sage Gold has a tentative deal with.

Again this does not put any money in our pockets but it does show that we along with others are being watch by some big wigs. Lets patiently watch to see if all the technical prep work done by Sage pays off in this seasons drilling campaign.

Best wishes,
Jerry Francis
New Message
Please login to post a reply