Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Updated Vein Map?...

posted on Jun 26, 2009 10:09AM

Using the very outdated and limited vein map here (now very outdated as it does not include Vein 4 extension or additional veins discovered further NW)... we can see that Vein 4 and Vein 2 appear to begin running parallel as they move NW... Vein 4 dips 70 degrees south and Vein 2 dips 88 degrees (i.e. almost vertical) south... Vein 4 and 2 are just 60 metres apart... therefore... using some simple high school trigonometry... assuming Vein 4 and 2 continue at these angles... rough calculation would indicate that Vein 4 and 2 could possibly interesct just 175 metres or so vertical depth below the surface...

I wish we had an updated vein map (hint hint SGX). With so many veins in such close proximity I am sure there are many such vein intersections... maybe even at a shallower depth than Vein 4 and 2. If we had an updated vein map with this infirmation we could kill some time trying to figure out what veins intersect and at what depth. I wonder if any of these possible vein intersections were/are targets for the first phase? They would have to shallow intersections as they have indicated just 100m per hole... although I am sure drilling plans can change along the way.

Would love to see a surprise 'deep' hole... and by deep I mean more than announced 100m... maybe a 400-500m hole just to prove system continues to depth.

Thoughts?

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply