Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Chief, regarding information flow.

posted on Jul 17, 2009 12:47PM

Chief Tirade, the only thing I can say is I am grateful for any info we can glean. Many companies have an annual business meeting where 'some info' is given out. Outside of that, investors have to wait for nr's. That's it period. For all your , "I want" [this and that], and "I need"[to see this and that] and other demandings, you can't make things happen in your time schedule. You and I are not a miners or explorers and we do not run the company nor do we carry the fiduciary and legal responsibilities that goes with it.

I am also thankful for the thoughts that come from many guys and gals on this forum that have a handle on the business world and mining related matters. It is hard for me as I do not possess that kind of a background and these men and women can breakdown the info in a way that helps me. I appreciate the conversations and inboxes I have had with them as well as from some of the folks in the company. Chief, I also appreciate them when they chide me if they see that I need to take a break from going after all those ne'er-do-wells on the 'other forum'. For certain you know what i am talking about.

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply