Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Jul 20, 2009 10:49AM
AGORACOM
Jul 20, 2009 11:00AM
Jul 20, 2009 12:57PM

Q: "Is the 3,000m GE drill program still planned to consist of two 1,500m phases as originally announced on April 16th?"

A: "The GE drill program will be ongoing throughout the 2009 season and results will be released with technical information accordingly."

Ok... so... SGX didn't confirm the 'publicly disseminated' fact that the GE drill program would consist of two 1,500m phases (see April 16th NR)... therefore, I guess we can assume that drill plans (which have not been 'publicly disseminated') have been changed. Maybe complete 3,000m being drilled in one phase?... Maybe drilling increased to 5,000m?... If this is not the case, I have no idea why they couldn't have just said "yes, as previously 'publicly disseminated' , the GE drill program will consist of two 1,500m phases."

Company is obviously being unbearably quiet at this stage. As fasteddie said, much more quiet than they have been in the past. Now not even revealing drill plans... and I am not talking location or timing... I am talking number of meters... The question is why?

red911

Jul 20, 2009 02:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply