Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

"Excuse me red, but why would anonymous dump shares to keep sp down? Really? Do they expect to make money by selling at a low price? These conspiracy theories get a little tiresome after awhile. Rico"

Rico... at one time I did not think such a strategy existed either. I don't think Anon relentlessely dumps shares... it's a combination of a market manipulator buying and selling of a stock during a period of relatively low interest and volume. If this is the case, and in the absence of a determined buyer, it is possible to keep a stock within a tight trading range very easily... if you don't believe me then just watch how SGX will suddenly start to move up and also react to news... just after CPW-v acquisition at 6 cents is approved and recent PP closes at 6 cents... after trading at 6-7 cents for months... you think this will be a coincidence? You think it's also a coincidence SGX has not released anything while waiting for this CPW-v acquisition to be approved? Don't think so. Watch the news start to flow now and watch the share price react accordingly. Company has been silent and share price has been kept in this range on purpose for some time. Now that it is over it's business as usual. The time to buy is slowly disappearing.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply