Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

You know, its pretty obvious why this post was deleted. I mean its accusatory, demanding and without proper grammer...lol. But seriously, there is much going on at this point that we as shareholders don't know about the company. There are certain things that the company is not able to release via agoracom prior to releasing them officially to the public. Thats because of Canadian securities regulations, not because they want to hold the stock back a few extra days so that "friends" can load up.

I'd be willing to bet that SGX never officially even received this question. Likely agor*com just deleted it due to the nature of the way the question was asked. I know I sure don't like to be bullied into anything....but thats JMO.

Can't say I don't feel the frustration of the sp drop, but it is what it is at this point. I'm still here because I like many of the fundamentals of the company. Yeah, the drilling results are probably in, but maybe they needed to be re-assayed, maybe they weren't, maybe another of Nigel's jewel boxes...lol. Highly unlikely we will find out though until the merger is official.

I guess one good thing about all the complaining on these BB's is that often that is a sign of the bottom of the sp. Hopefully new speculators of Sage view it that manner and not the other.

Cheers!

Goldhaven

New Message
Please login to post a reply