Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Hi Shorty et al,

I know you Jokal and others have in one way or the other [phone calls, inboxes, etc.] mentioned this to me several times. Your all correct if it is a case of my shadow boxing with 'shadows' and going down to their level [I have done this] BUT guys and gals, there is another side of the coin. There are many investors and onlookers on the SH SGX forum that are not of the ilk that have hijacked that forum. Even though they are responsible to do some DD, they still like to read postings as a 'hobby of sorts' or in hopes of getting some info. To some degree we all do that very thing ourselves. It is for them that I will copy and paste something interesting such as what Quackaphobe recently posted. Quacky's post drew over 300 hits on part #1 and around 250 on part #2.

I don't like bullies and I do like the underdog. Two of the leading bashers have accumulated a total of 118 ignores, so someone on that forum has their number and puts their junk mail in the 'garbage can'. May I please say with respect to the above that we should 'agree to disagree' on this matter even though you are wrong. LOLOLOL and J/K.

Respectfully submitted,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply