Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Perhaps it might have something to do with a couple of guys from interesting and colorful backgrounds getting involved with us on a leadership level. I hear that both are outstanding and both have excellent reputations. At least this is what I got from a couple businessmen.

News release on Puma. Probably the first order of business and probably next week.

News releases from the lab to follow. They of course will speak for themselves and in my opinion they along with any other noteworthy happenings are going to have to build and maintain some type of positive momentum.

Paint Lake along with other promising properties might be worth someone showing interest and also a nr later on. As someone said to me, it depends on the copper market. I also think it will depend on the drill results.

Obviously just another opinion among others but me thinks I am in the ball park here. I hope it is not in the bleechers. LOL It would be nice if Mike would fess up but I only get that plastic were trucking along pr type response from him. Sometimes when a company is very silent it either means something good or bad. In this case it is my judgement call that it is good news that is coming.

All the best to all the investors including our neighbors,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply