Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sage Announces Closing of Merger With Consolidated Puma Mineral Resources Corp.

Re: Sage Announces Closing of Merger With Consolidated Puma Mineral Resources Corp.

posted on Aug 10, 2009 11:47PM

Really is the first of a whole line of items to knock off for SGX, but a big one none the less. You're right Longbomb, SGX just sealed up some much needed cash! And a fairly substantial amount for their current scope of work. In my mind there had to be something at Jacobus to make that deal work for SGX. And, although CPW needed somewhere to invest their capital, there must have been a reason they chose SGX, especially with Kinross in the mix. I'm betting we'll all soon know.

OK, so capital is available, SGX is now able to really get to work on the Jacobus and Paint Lake properties. Further stripping and trenching has already started a couple of weeks ago, which should ultimately lead to further drilling and defining of the overall system....hopefully continuing to the SE towards our neighbour KXL. Anticipating there will be content on how this activity has been progressing in the next exploration update. ....maybe SGX will be able to give a little more insight now through this bullboard considering the merger is now complete...wink....wink...lol.

Of course this entire assumption above is based on there actually being gold in the Jacobus core samples drilled and assayed to date (similar to high grade KXL results), but I guess thats the speculatory game to an extent....and hell I've been here this long...lol.

Cheers!

Goldhaven

New Message
Please login to post a reply