Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Aug 12, 2009 01:44PM
Aug 12, 2009 02:02PM

you sound as frustrated as i am. I have been told by others to be patient--timing is everything-just hope something is there to justify the patience. I have been told its all about the drilling(rolling the dice)--do not know how to quantify that other than this is rolling the dice money(what isn't these days). I have to assume that Kinross, other larger holders know more than we and they are still in this game. I do believe that there is information shared that we will never know about until whomever wants us to, probably some manipulation that we will never know about(i guess i hope so as long as it is manipulation to let big money acquire more shares at these lower prices), and if something is really in the ground, that big money will scoop up the company at a bargain price. So the only thing to do, in my opinion, is to just wait(for how long-i do not know) and don't quit your day job. It could be years, weeks or never--but that is why everyone is in the stock. A big bang for your buck.

I could go to Vegas but it would cost as much or more and this lasts longer.

Aug 12, 2009 05:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply