Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

my question--who is selling??

posted on Aug 13, 2009 12:56PM

I think the news for Sage has been positive for past six months--so who is still selling at these levels. Did these people buy the stock lower than 5-6 cents? If the sellers have bought the stock lower than these prices then they have been holding it for a long time. In my opinion, the news has looked better over past 18 months-so why are they selling? Do not understand that one. All you people that post about drilling help me with an understandind of what to look for or how to interpret drilling news. Also, the share price would,i assume, do the same thing. Other than that, i am clueless as to how to value this stock.

I realize my messages do not help with an understanding of anything about Sage and do appreciate your educated responses about drilling results and what if scenarios. Best thing for me is to put this site back on the shelf again and check it periodically. Since i came back on this site about 2 weeks ago, i have bought more Sage to add to what i bought 18-24 months ago(all at higher prices).

Good Luck to All Long Sage Gold Shareholders

New Message
Please login to post a reply