Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Regarding the nearby NR's

posted on Aug 18, 2009 08:34AM
IMO, we will be getting two releases. I would not be surprised if by the end of this week we get one and another sometime next week. Again, IMO, one will be some sort of update and the other assay related. A shareholder calculated that they did complete 3000m in the GM area. I believe he took the number of days they were at the GE times an average number of meters per day. Let's see how close he came. 3000m was their stated objective. I have heard that there are now over 160 samples and or cores that went into the lab but Mike O' Brien would not confirm that a couple of weeks ago when I wrote him. It is my bet [literally] that some of the cores will be very, very good. We shall soon see if that is so or not so. Obviously we do not know to what degree the SP will be affected [either up or down] or if it will remain the same.

Now Sage's, Northstar drillers are at work up at Paint Lake and they are drilling relatively near to where ONT is working. Regarding ONT, they even had extra geo's go to their site because they are excited about something up there. [See ONT's nr for details]. We wish them the best for several reasons including the possibility our discovery [see past SGX nr for details] is directly related to their advanced discoveries therat. That would be exciting IF that were the case.

Best wishes to y'all or 'youse guys' Take your pick. LOL

Jerry Francis
New Message
Please login to post a reply