Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Thanks D I should know as well as you that SGX may occasionally tend to take a little longer getting out news than I or other investors may hope for, or even than when they originally intended to communicate. And you're right, they shouldn't necessarily have to stick to that plan as many things could have potentially changed. Hopefully for the best.

I have held off bugging mgmt about any of the property/operational questions lately in hopes that they would be answered via some sort of exploration update as was originally communicated. After the end of August I might be al little more inclined to ask a few more of those types of questions. Having invested in this one because of many of the sound fundamentals and most importantly, the company being on the verge of a significant discovery (IMO), I like to stay a little more in the know than some of my other investments.

I too have added recently as I see major upside potential, and agree this thing is worth much more than where we are at. But we can both speculate all we want about where this should be relative to where it was in 2007, I'm just hoping the rest of the market will agree with us. I think we need some drilling results to close that gap.

Cheers!

Goldhaven

New Message
Please login to post a reply