Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Expectations vs reality

posted on Aug 31, 2009 10:46AM

Sage Gold is a gamble. An investment is when a company can execute a profitable business plan and you see potential for growth and results are reported on a regular basis. With Sage-you have none of that. You are flying blind. You are really just putting your faith on management's ability to find a good area and execute a cost controlled drilling program. You are gambling on whether they will find anything of vaue that can be profitably produced. Do not look for annoncements to come out on a timely basis like other companies that would report their revenue or earnings on a timely basis. I do not understand how a drilling and exploration company can say that they will come out with news at a certain date or time period. There is so much that can go wrong, delays, problems in drilling,etc., getting findings to the lab for assay work and then getting assays on a timely basis. I am not so sure that Sage should give a date or month when something will be done. All it has done is dissapoint most people on this site.

To say that i am frustrated-yes. Maybe because my expectations were too high for what this company is trying to accomplish. Expectations,to me, being they should have found something of value already. It would seem to me that if the company was better capatilized, there would have been more drills in the ground so the instant gratification scenario would have already become a reality. The reality is they only have so much money to spend on exploration and drilling and maybe their doing the best they can? There is alot of ground to cover and its not an exact science an to where the big deposits(if they ever find any)are.

With this being said, i have to trust that management knows what their doing, and will announce something of value when they find it. Someone explain to me the right way to look at this, if this view is wrong.

New Message
Please login to post a reply