Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Latest NR

posted on Sep 07, 2009 04:58PM

I've been away since Thursday AM and just read the news release. Honestly I cannot say I'm surprised. I posted earlier in Mid august that because this was a shallow drill program, results would probably be underwhelming ... and they were.

I'm not one to say I told you so, that's not my style. I too was hoping I would be wrong but the indicators were there for us all to see, we just chose to ignore them.

17 holes totalling 1068 metres is around 60m per hole. Drilled on an angle, they are at best 50m down and more likely 30-40m. You can't expect much from drilling narrow veins at surface near the surface. It does, however, give the geos an indication of where to go next.

Sage has completed detailed geological mapping of the eastern side of the property and has identified two corridors of deformation/shearing and mylonitization hosting extensive vein systems.

Let's hope phase II is better. Even so this NR emphasises that this is a long term play .... There may be a huge run up in the next 6 months, there might not be ... play your cards as you like.

posted on Aug 20, 09 09:51PM

I suspect that, because it was a shallow drill program, the assay results alone will be underwhelming to the layman's eye but will provide a plethora of info as to the geometry of the deposit that will allow for further strategic drilling.

In other words, while you and I are yawning at the results, Bill & Nigel will be feeling like they did when they saw that first playboy centerfold.

I definitely think more patience is needed here. ... IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply