Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

i was not saying they had nothing.....

my idea is everything but this.....

i had my post removed so i figure i explained myself as good as an average francophone can do.

my point was only saying that both sage and kodiak adopted a strategy to release the minimum without giving there shareholders an idea of their matchplan.

look at some juniors who keep releasing , even when they have minimum information .

i have 10 s of exemples of juniors that are way way behind sage in term of futur possibilities and they are doing much better at that point and strangely their shareprice is getting reward.

kodiak did it in the past also they had the touch to keep investors on the edge creating momentum , there was a time when nobody wanted to stay without kodiak shares for the week end just in case..... you don t see this anymore, well this is not true you still can see it but just not whit sage or kodiak anymore.

i decide to keep my position whit both but i am honnestly fragile at this point and i am even more when i see that much positive sp movement in so much other place.

remember that basictly if you are losing your shareholders faith and attention you will have the same result then a business who lose customers day after day , the demand go down and so is the product value.

in those critical times when capital raising is a big issue i think it is imperative for this side of the business to be accurate and productive .

dmaster

New Message
Please login to post a reply