Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

w6w... I would also like to hear more about selling ALL Kerrs claims. I have said before... the claim lapse dispute only concerned 3-4 claims... while these claims were on land where much previous SGX exploration was completed SGX held a massive land position (and even went to great lengths in 2008 to stake huge land to the North) and most of SGX claims at Kerrs, though relatively unexplored, were NOT affacted by the recent claims lapse dispute. Why sell these claims to OAK-v for a petty $500K?... Of particular interest were Kerrs claims to the south of their property... i.e. claims that were literally 100's of metres from 2008 EXS-v GOLD discovery... although stating an intent to do so many times, SGX never did drill test this area contigous with EXS-v discovery... In the meantime EXS-v share price is showing significant strength as they move into the next phase of drillng on this property...The question I would like answered is:

Why did SGX sell ALL of their Kerrs claims and not just those affected by the claim lapse dispute (especially those to the south contigous with EXS-v)?

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply