Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Red and the forum./ An email to Kinross./ Conclusion.

Red and the forum./ An email to Kinross./ Conclusion.

posted on Dec 05, 2009 11:01AM

Good morning fellas and gals,

Explorationguy is right Red. You do have an incredible gift for hunting down info and somehow like a sharpshooter, keeping it at 'the ready'. Most junior companies need to have someone on the forums that can do what you do. I think with the exception of possibly needing to 'take a break' for a breather once and a while, [LOL] you are the man Red.

A while back we had an exchange that I felt could have been handled somewhat differently at least on my part. Since this is the weekend, for what ever it is worth, I thought I would write this note to you and the board.

Additionally, your recent post concerning the 'possible' Kinross connection or equasion is exactly how I try to figure things out Red. I am sure that others felt that it was odd or possibly suspect that their top lawyer is on the board of Sage Gold when it did not appear that, that was the case with other juniors that Kinross is involved with.

On three different occassions I wrote to three different people in Kinross. One was a top executive. Another was an executive from investor relation and the other was a manager from the investor relations department. No one even answered my query. It was in reference to why the company had not had a press release acknowledging that Mr. Gold, [who for the sake of those here that might not know, is the senior attorney of Kinross] was on the Sage Gold Board of Directors. Maybe that is a general Kinross policy, not to answer any questions from a 'turnip farmer' and maybe I did not phrase myself properly.

Conclusion to the two matters above.

First to you red. You and I are definitely two different personality types. LOL. You have your way of coming to conclusions and I have mine. Your way is objective. You look at written data and can bring it up to the company for verification or updating. My way is more subjective. I look at people and try to figure things out tactically. Unfortunately 'gut feel' on my part is not easy to prove but that does not necessarily negate its potential value. Since it is a chat room [a place of meeting], there is nothing wrong with trying to come up with a hypothesis, since in any case we can't control the situation.

Secondly to the forum. I am not so sure that there is a Kinross connection in the sense that we might think. If they are like most 'giants', they are opportunists with a responsibility to their shareholders. So we can only hope that their top level presense [has to be for a reason] will ultimately be for our good. IMO there is a game plan afoot and IMO, a decent part of it will play out in 2010.

Best wishes guys n' gals,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply