Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Whats up [Mark]

in response to by
posted on Dec 21, 2009 03:38PM

No Mark I do not believe that we are a 'ship of fools' or that we are a 'ship without a rudder' that is simply drifting on a sea of BG sludge. We very definitely are traveling on a 'ship that has not come in yet'.

Over the past months Red, Tibber and others have brought out some points to ponder upon. One [perhaps among many] of the points of critism that I have received from posters, is that I cannot for the most part back up my beliefs with some real 'meat and potatoe facts' and perhaps for the most part, I can't. When I review the past results and happenings regarding Sage and that area as a whole, I still think that we and others in that region will do well. In spite of some obvious happenings [SP] and definite challenges, [continual need for liquidity], I still do believe that something good is going on behind the scenes. If I did not think that, I would simply have sold my shares and moved on. I am a people person Mark and notwithstanding world events or a potentially rigged market OR the possibility that Sage Gold "as an exploration company" will not come up with enough of the good, goods, I nevertheless strongly feel that something that we cannot nail down with the existing facts at hand, is in fact happening in the background. That may sound like we are 'winging it', but again IMO, I dont think so and it is because of the people that are in the foreground as well as the people in the background that are involved. Among them I would include any commercial investors and also Mr Gold the senior executive attorney of Kinross Gold presence. I am hoping [in a positive way] that the first quarter of 2010 will supply some solid clues as to what is going on regarding Sage.

All the best Mark,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply