Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Jan 05, 2010 09:56AM

AGORACOM
Jan 05, 2010 10:52AM

Jan 06, 2010 01:05PM

Normally I am not a person who believes in "badgering management" because some of the queries are really "nit picking".

In this case however the question seems quite simple. Are there still pending assays, yes or no. The fact that the question is prompted by the company action of apparently amending a web site entry seems also to add to the simplicity. They obviously know why they did it so why not share.

My hopeful projection is that they have a press release concerning the "phantom" assays in the approval process and that the web site entry "jumped the gun" and did not account for some of our more active board members spotting each and every detail that is publicly available. To go farther than "hopeful" and hit the "dreaming" category, it has occurred in the past where reported assay results are "too rich" that the TSX requests re-testing in order to validate the claim.

I guess whatever, the outcome it at least provides fodder for some comments during this particularly quiet time for this stock.

Onward and Upward

New Message
Please login to post a reply