Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Clavos...

in response to by
posted on Feb 09, 2010 03:09PM

Well the market seems to be liking the news and depth has definitely improved.

I did get a kick out of the following statement by Nigel though:

"This transaction meets our stated objective of acquiring assets with near term production potential. This very advanced project will complement our exploration properties in the Beardmore Geraldton gold camp where we plan a follow up program this summer after a highly successful 2009 campaign".

I wonder which property that was...lol. GE - no, SP - seen some gold, but nothing even close to economic, PL - well I think we all know the story...or lack of there...., maybe the aquisition of all the Bearmore properties was where the highly successful 2009 campaign statement came from?? Not likely...

I mean, maybe somewhat or partially or even slightly successful is still a stretch, but highly sucessful is just out to lunch or a total longshot...

I guess you gotta try to sell yourself in any environment and put a positive spin on what you can. Either way, Clavos takes some attention away from the negatives of 2009 and establishes a little bit of much needed direction and momentum for the coming year.

Good luck going forward SGX!

Goldhaven

New Message
Please login to post a reply