Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

More than a little history lesson here?

posted on Feb 12, 2010 09:48AM

The below is a portion of the history behind the Clavos project.

I was just wondering if Kinross wanted to get back there through the back door. I guess it is just a coincidence that one of their highest ranking guys is on the BOD of Sage Gold. I am sure that he and Kinross did not have any imput into Sage's decision to get involved with Clavos. On the other hand IF Kinross is behind the scenes, working with Sage, and doing so knowing that SGX is not loaded with money and cannot possibly proceed without some heavy duty dollars, then perhaps after we get some more good news [which I believe is coming soon] and following some consolidating of shares, we just may get some financial assistance from the ones that set it up to begin with. Just a theory of course.

Jerry

Exploration on the Clavos Project dates back to 1939 with the initial gold discovery in 1946. In 1973 Noranda carried out a modest exploration program followed by Canamax Resources gaining an interest in the property in 1983. United Tex-sol acquired the property in 1996 and from 1999 to 2001 Kinross Gold Corporation held an option on the property. St Andrew acquired the property in 2003 through an amalgamation with United Tex-sol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply