Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Feb 24, 2010 09:11AM
Feb 24, 2010 09:27AM
Feb 24, 2010 09:30AM
Feb 24, 2010 11:52AM

Feb 24, 2010 12:22PM

now that sage isn t paying anymore for this hub i will be posting freely

my last post was deleted as i was saying that in my mind sage was a dead play in the form we actually seing it.

no more money and no clear plan, no sound no image from management and even worst no response to all questions that were adress trough agoracom.

i have always feared silence in investment and i still do. now they were suppose to give feedback via agoracom services , now that agoracom is not paid anymore they do not have any commitment to answer all our question.

sage will be integrate in another corporation no doubt about it.

there is no way in my mind they could continue operation whitout an electrochoc treatment .

i actually decided to follow a fellow sgx shareholder on having thoses shares for my next taxloss .

i am very disapointed on this team works , i m not talking about the exploration part at all where i do believe each one of them gives the best they could and worked very hard .

i always had the feeling the weak side of sage was nigel.

i still think he is not the ceo a shareholder wish to see . communication is a masterkey

sage failed to respect their promises even when it was promises , no one can blame them for the exploration part but as far as i m concern it was this management responsability to keep shareholders well inform on what was happening and we honnestly were kept in the dark from time to time , they failed to deliver result and not only once , we all know it was a major issue. confidence is way way more important than anything else and i believe we lost institutionnal support because of it.

starting from there it was a matter of time .

tax loss or a recover via another corporation is the bottom line on sage investment for me .

want to thanks all the precious participation of red911, longbomb, tibber, jerry and many others on this board and wish you all the best of luck for 2010.

dmaster

New Message
Please login to post a reply