Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Hi Paul

posted on Mar 03, 2008 08:18AM

That company is Starfield Resources Inc. As I said about 150+ million shares are in institutional hands. They were a predominately ni-co-cu exploration company but a while back they discovered what appears to be a very large [with some very good grades] pt/pd low sulphide pge zone. Additionally there is enough rhodium in some of the holes that the company will be issuing a separate report on that when it comes back. [6-8 weeks] SRU also built a new 10 building campsite on their wholy owned 1.3 million acreas. These buildings are capable of housing 48 guys. The company has the permits from the nunavut government to construct a 4000 ft runway which they will do down stream. Their scoping study will be complete in two or three months and I believe it is going to be good. They have a metallurgy team that has discovered a process that will give them 96-98% returns and is both economical and environmentally friendly. This is what impressed the various Nunavut Government agencies. There will be an update on that process which was originally done on a lab bench mark scale but now is being done on a much larger scale.

Paul, Just about everyone of the board of directors has the highest of credentials with respect to all the phases of mining. The billionaire only has a couple or so juniors in his portfolio and SRU is one of them. As you can tell I am both excited and confident that they will either get taken out or go the route when that time comes.There are many other items of interest but I type 20 words per minute with about as many mistakes in that minute so I'll sign off for now.

One other thing, one of the directors, H Stuart bottomley, came direct to Starfield after working with the Baron Jacob Rothschild of the Rothschild banking family. He worked for Fidelity for 16 years. Fidelity has about 50 million shares of starfield.

Best wishes Paul,

J.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply