Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free
Message: " I would be very surprised if SLI is around a year from now. "/Kemo

My buddy and I went for lunch with Murray a few days ago, and he said that he was hoping the drill permits for the tesoro would be out in 2 weeks as well. That would be awsome, however I try not to get myself to excited.

I checked some facts on Auerilian Resources today. That stock went from 60 cents to 40 dollars in just a few months. This was based on 13.7 million ounces proven reserves. They drilled over 200 drill holes. I think there was actually 20 million ounces. There was a scam between owners and shareholder that happened here though.

The point is that from examining all of the specific's surrounding the tesoro, my opinion is that 20 million ounces of gold is peanuts in comparision to this, just based on sheer size even with low grades. The only ways as far as I can see that we could lose is: peruvian goverment, but we just recieved a drilling permit from them. Maybe a natural dissaster, but we have already had a close call. Or those giant anomalies are water, but if that was the case those other 2 mining companies on either side of us would have found water, and they are 1500m below the surface of the plateu. Therefore I think there is no way those anomalies are water. Good Luck!

jon_doe

New Message
Please login to post a reply