Welcome To the WIN!!! St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM

Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Free

Good Morning Everyone,

All this chatter about our shareholder rights is great but confusing all the same. There are so many types of takeover approaches to be ready for. The fact that our company is putting this into the proxy for shareholders to vote on is a good thing. This tells me that they want to have some protection for us on the not so friendly takeover approach.

I see my SLI big brother (VEN) was hit on this morning. It can happen at any time and when you least expect it. Ventana closed at 10.10 yesterday and hit a high of 14.10 so far today on the news of a cash deal. Ventana has the same amount of share volume outstanding as SLI but I would say is further into the exploration stage. It appears they may not have as much gold in place as we figure is in Tesoro (Although we still need to prove this out). I need to do some digging on the total gold reserve volumes they feel they have in total. The drilling assays were get pretty nice results upwards of 19meter intervals at 17g/t.

We can do some comparisons on this deal or attempt at a deal.

News Release cut out:

EBX ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO MAKE ALL-CASH OFFER TO ACQUIRE VENTANA GOLD CORP.

EBX intends to make an all-cash offer to acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Ventana Gold Corp. that it does not own at a price of $12.63 in cash per Ventana common share.

Go Long

New Message
Please login to post a reply